"Copyrights and Wrongs" Lesson 9th Grade Internet Safety
This lesson meets the following Virginia SOL guidelines:
C/T 9-12.6 Exhibit personal responsibility for appropriate, legal, and ethical conduct.
- Demonstrate an understanding of fair use and copyright law.
- Apply knowledge of fair use and copyright law when developing presentations, products, and papers.
- Identify copyright laws that impact student work.
Please use the following link to guide you through this lesson.
Teacher Lesson Guide
If you have any questions contact your school's ITRT for help.
- Review the videos needed for this lesson. They can be found on the "Teacher Lesson Guide" page linked above.
- There are also teacher lesson plan materials and student handouts found on the page above. Review these as well before beginning your lesson.