- Printing and Reprographics Services
To submit a print order, go the Employees tab of the RCPS website.
To process print jobs efficiently in order to provide materials used to contribute to the success of our students and internal customers.
I will do my best to get your job printed as quickly as possible and looking as professional as I possibly can.
- Click on School Dude - Work Requests and fill out the information.
- In step 4, please provide the name of the document to be printed, quantity requested, Aptafund account code to pay for it, and any specific instructions such as: print in color; print on blue paper; double-sided; stapled; large booklet (8.5"x11" finished size); small booklet (5.5" x 8.5"), etc.
- Please allow at least 5 business days for your job to be printed. I will print your job ASAP, but there may be many jobs in front of yours or I may have to order specific stock to complete your request.
- Jobs are normally printed in the order received, with priority given to Administration requests and genuine emergencies.
- Whenever possible, attach the file to the work order in step 8. Please remember, ONLY ONE DOCUMENT PER WORK ORDER!
- If your file is too large, place it in the Printshop folder on drive "W". Make note in your work order that it has been placed there and the EXACT TITLE OF THE DOCUMENT.
- Please, only send hard copies through school mail as a last resort and be sure they are marked with the work order ID number!
- I am NOT a designer... all documents are to be 'camera ready', (ready for me to print) Please convert your documents to .pdf whenever possible and combine multiple files into one document in the order you want it printed. (Adobe Acrobat Professional will help you do this)