"Turn Down the Dial on Cyberbullying and Online Cruelty" Lesson 9th Grade Lesson
This lesson meets the following Virginia SOL guidelines:
C/T 9-12.7 - Model digital citizenship by actively participating in positive activities for personal and community well-being.
A.Communicate respect for people when participating in group online learning activities.
B.Explore the Internet as a means of personal learning and a respectful exchange of ideas and products.
- Participate in projects that involve others digitally, working together toward a common goal.
- Pursue individual projects using online resources.
- Demonstrate the ability to identify diverse perspectives on issues.
Please use the following link to guide you through this lesson.
Teacher Lesson Guide
- Review the videos needed for this lesson. They can be found on the "Teacher Lesson Guide" page linked above.
- There are also teacher lesson plan materials and student handouts found on the page above. Review these as well before beginning your lesson.
If you have any questions contact your school's ITRT for help.
Below is an assessment for you to review with your class once you have completed the lesson. Please go over this assessment with your class and review the answers with them.